When it comes to packing for a Las Vegas vacation with one of our rentals, there are a few key items you’ll need to bring along to make the most of your trip. The good news is that we offer fully stocked camper vans for the vast majority of needs. See below for a full list of what’s included (if you’re not renting from us, you’ll need to bring those thing along for your trip).
With that said, for those who rent with us, here is our suggested packing list for gear to take on your Las Vegas camper van rental vacation:
- Hiking boots and trekking poles.
- Clothes for the weather conditions expected for your destination and time of year. Don’t forget hats, sunglasses, and other items to protect you from the sun at all times of year. It’s the desert and temperatures swing drastically between night and day and different elevations!
- A 1 liter water bottle, per person. Rather than getting a big bag of plastic-y water, bring your own nalgene-style water bottle and fill ‘er up when you can.
- Electronics and phone charging cables. We provide one of the major types, but you’re best to bring what you need!
- Specialized play equipment specific for your activities. For example, rock climbing gear, birdwatching binoculars, etc.
- Photography equipment and cameras.
- Games, playing cards, devices, and books for entertainment
- If you tend to get cold at night, bring a 12v electrically heated blanket with a cigarette style power plug.
And that’s it! We provide everything else that we think you’ll need. However, when you arrive, you’ll need to go for a grocery shop! We think 3-4 days at a time is the right amount of food. Don’t forget sunscreen and insect repellent.
When renting with us, here’s a full list of what’s included with your rental:
2 lawn chairs
Sleeping-bag style sheet (fits two)
2 pillows with pillowcases
1 blanket summer, 2 winter
Sleeping bag (can be a double or two singles)
2 large towels
2 hand towels
Shower head, hose, pump and rubber bucket w/lid
Portable fan (summer only)
Portable heater (winter only)
Hanging curtain bulbs (batteries)
One of each major charging cable
2 USB two plugs, 1 four-port USB plug
Bucket under passenger seat
2 butane fuel canisters
Hand soap, dish soap, sponge
6 awning stakes
Windshield phone mount
2 paper towel rolls
1 toilet paper
Tin foil/saran wrap (if available)
4 coffee packets, 4 tea bags
Salt & pepper
Corkscrew, can opener, scissors
Tongs, spatula, serving spoon
Salad bowl, pasta strainer
2 cups, 2 plates, 2 bowls, 2 mugs,
Pot, lid, pan
Paring knife, cutting board
Because of all of these items included with your rental, you won’t need to worry about packing or buying any of them. Thats why we think renting from us the best and easiest and most economical way to have an amazing camper van vacation from Las Vegas!