By renting one of our camper vans, you agree to and are legally bound by these terms of service.
By renting one of our vehicles you agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this page. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time and without notification.
You agree to take photographs of the condition of the vehicle. If you fail to do so, you agree that the photographs we've take before and after every rental are accurate and representative of the condition in which you picked up and returned the vehicle, respectively.
You agree to carry valid vehicle insurance. You, as the renter, are 100% responsible to reimburse the cost of any damage caused starting from the time you pick up the vehicle until the time you successfully drop off and check out.
You are responsible for any and all exterior damage, interior damage, missing items, property damage, personal damage, injuries, and any other liability during the Rental Period. Any damage caused that results in the vehicle being out of service, in a repair shop, unavailable to rent to other customers, causes the need to reschedule other customers, or any other 'loss of use' will result in the full loss of renter's security deposit.
You agree to pay mileage overage in the amount of .35c/mile which will be deducted from your security deposit after your rental.
You agree that smoking inside the vehicle is a $500 charge.
Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the GPS unit within the vehicle will result in a $500 charge.
Any off-road driving (defined as any driving off of pavement and paved surfaces) further than 0.25 miles (one quarter of one mile) will result in the full loss of a renter's security deposit.
Traveling within established, maintained campgrounds on dirt roads is OK at less than 10mph.
You agree not to climb on the roof of the vehicle.
VegasCampers upkeeps mechanical maintenance with professional inspections every 7500 miles. All maintenance recommended to us by the mechanic shop is performed. In the event of a mechanical breakdown, the records of the most recent mechanical inspection will be used to determine who is liable for the cost of repairs.
VegasCampers will cover the cost of any mechanical damage that incurs during a trip IF it is due to normal wear and tear and is a reasonably expected issue considering the mileage and year of the vehicle. Any mechanical damage that occurs due to misuse, not limited to driving during extreme temperatures, poor vehicle handling, aggressive braking, aggressive acceleration, etc, driving on roads of poor condition, etc., are the Renter's financial responsibility.
Vehicle keys will be provided in a lockbox which will be available at the start time of your reservation.
You agree to watch the provided training videos in their entirety, to read the provided manual, and to follow the instructions therein. The instructions provided are suggestions and not a guarantee of how to avoid incidental charges.
You will receive the key to the vehicle's lockbox only after you have passed a safety quiz which follows the training videos. You understand that in no circumstances will the lockbox code be provided until you have watched the training videos in their entirety and passed the training quiz.
• “RV” means recreational vehicles.
• “VegasCampers LLC Content” means all Content that VegasCampers LLC makes available through the Site, Application, or Services, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding Member Content.
• “Collective Content” means Member Content and VegasCampers LLC Content. “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the Application), audio, video, information, and any other content or materials.
• “Renter” means a Member who requests a booking of an RV via the Services, or a Member who uses an RV and is not the Owner for such RV.
• “Owner” means VegasCampers, LLC.
• “Listing” means a vehicle that is listed by VegasCampers, LLC or a vehicle that is titled to a named officer of VegasCampers LLC as available for rental via the Services.
• “Member” means a person who completes VegasCampers LLC’s account registration process, including, but not limited to Owners and Renters, as described under “Account Registration” below.
• “Member Content” means all Content that a Member posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available through the Services.
• “Tax” or “Taxes” mean any sales taxes, goods and services taxes (GST) and other similar municipal, state and federal indirect or other withholdings and personal or corporate income taxes.
- "Rental Period" - The duration of time starting from which the Renter picks up the vehicle continuing until the time in which the renter successfully drops off the vehicle and uploads photos of the vehicle before departing. If the renter does not upload time-stamped photos of the vehicle's condition upon drop-off, the rental period continues until a representative from VegasCampers, LLC inspects the vehicle and uploads photographs of the vehicle's returned condition.
Certain areas of the Services (and your access to or use of certain aspects of the Services or Collective Content) may have different terms and conditions posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these terms and Terms and Conditions posted for a specific area of the Services, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES OR BY DOWNLOADING OR POSTING ANY CONTENT FROM OR ON THE SERVICES, OR BY PARTICIPATING IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AND THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE REGISTERED WITH THE US. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OR TO PARTICIPATE IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
If you accept or agree to these Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
VegasCampers LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Services or to modify these Terms, including the Service Fees, at any time and without prior notice. If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Services or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Services after we have posted a modification on the Services or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Services.
We are under no obligation to email or notify you of changes to these policies.
You agree that you will comply with all written VegasCampers LLC rules, agreements, and policies that are made available by VegasCampers LLC on the Services and which are incorporated herein by reference. These include, without limitation:
• Fees Policy
• Cancellation Policy
• Insurance Policy
• RV Eligibility Policy
• Booking Agreement (available at the time of booking)
• Charter Party Agreement (available at the time of booking)
• Or any other policies posted on the Services
The Services are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. Any access to or use of the Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older. The minimum age to rent an insured vehicle is 25 years old.
How the Services Work
The Services can be used to facilitate the listing and booking of RVs.
As stated above, VegasCampers LLC owns, sells, resells, furnishes, provides, rents, re-rents, and manages and/or controls RVs, or transportation or travel services unless otherwise specified.
Renter Eligibility and Application Process
The following are the minimum eligibility requirements as a renter:
You must hold a current, valid (non-temporary) driver’s license, and present your license to the owner when you begin your rental. You must be at least 25 years of age. You must be approved by VegasCampers LLC through identify verification and other background checks that the company requires. You are required to demonstrate at least three years of current, licensed driving history and must hold a valid Driver’s License. If you hold a foreign license, you must be at least 25, and you will be required to provide your passport, an international driver permit or a photograph of your current driver license. You must possess a mobile phone in your own name that we can verify through text message and you must be a registered user of VegasCampers LLC. By renting a vehicle with us, you agree to receive SMS text messages about your reservation to the phone number provided during your reservation process. You may manage texts with Opt-In Keywords: START, YES, UNSTOP. Opt-out Keywords: CANCEL, END, QUIT, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOP, STOPALL. Help Keywords: HELP, INFO.
“Limitation of Liability”- Bookings and Financial Terms
The fees displayed in each Listing are comprised of the RV Fees (defined below) and the Renter Fees (defined below.) Where applicable, Taxes may be charged in addition to the RV Fees and Renter Fees. The RV Fees, the Renter Fees and applicable Taxes are collectively referred to in these Terms as the “Total Fees”. The amounts due and payable by a Renter solely relating to an Owner’s RV which are actually collected by VegasCampers LLC are the “RV Fees”. The RV Fees may include cleaning fees, security deposits, pre-paid fuel charges, at the VegasCampers, LLC’s discretion.
VegasCampers LLC charges fees to Renters based upon a percentage of applicable RV Fees, which are the “Service Fees” and an insurance fee, “Insurance Fees”, which is required by our insurance underwriter. The Service Fees and Insurance Fees are added to the RV Fees to calculate the Total Fees (which will also include applicable Taxes) displayed in the applicable Listing. VegasCampers LLC will collect the Total Fees at the time of booking confirmation and will initiate payment of the RV Fees. Failure to charge any of the fees or other indulgences shall not constitute a waiver of the right to exercise the same in the event another fee should become due at any other time.
Bookings and Financial Terms for Renters
If you, as a Renter, choose to enter into a transaction with VegasCampers, LLC for the booking of an RV, you agree and understand that you will be required to enter into an agreement with the VegasCampers, LLC and you agree to accept any terms, conditions, rules, and restrictions associated with such RV imposed by VegasCampers, LLC. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for performing the obligations of any such agreements, that VegasCampers LLC is not a party to such agreements, and that, with the exception of its obligations hereunder to pay RV Fees to VegasCampers, LLC. VegasCampers LLC disclaims all liability arising from or related to any such agreements.
Listings for RVs will specify the Total Fees.
You agree to pay VegasCampers LLC for any confirmed bookings in accordance with these Terms by one of the methods described on the Site or Application – e.g. by cash or credit card. You hereby authorize the collection of such amounts by charging the credit card provided as part of requesting the booking directly by VegasCampers LLC. You also authorize VegasCampers LLC to charge the Renter’s credit card in the event of damage caused on an RV as contemplated under “Damage to RVs” below and for Security Deposits (as defined below), if applicable. Once a confirmed booking transaction is completed you will receive a confirmation email in VegasCampers LLC summarizing the confirmed booking.
You agree to pay VegasCampers LLC for the Total Fees for any booking requested if such requested bookings are confirmed by VegasCampers, LLC. You understand and agree that VegasCampers LLC, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (i) obtain a pre-authorization via your credit card for the Total Fees or (ii) charge your credit card a nominal amount, not to exceed one dollar ($1) to verify your credit card. Once VegasCampers LLC receives confirmation of your booking from the applicable Owner, VegasCampers LLC will collect the Total Fees in accordance with these Terms and the pricing terms set forth in the applicable Listing. Please note that VegasCampers LLC cannot control any fees that may be charged to a Renter by his or her bank related to VegasCampers LLC’s collection of the Total Fees, and VegasCampers LLC disclaims all liability in this regard.
VegasCampers LLC customarily includes a security deposit in their Listings (“Security Deposits”). For all Security Deposits included in a Listing for a confirmed booking of RV, VegasCampers LLC will use its commercially reasonable efforts to obtain a pre-authorization of the Renter’s credit card in the amount the Owner determines for the Security Deposit within a reasonable time prior to the Renter’s check-in at the applicable Owner’s RV. VegasCampers LLC will also use its commercially reasonable efforts to address Owners’ requests and claims related to Security Deposits.
In consideration for providing the Services, VegasCampers LLC collects service fees from Renters (“Service Fees”). Service Fees are made up of three (3) components: (i) Renter Service Fees, (ii) an Owner Service Fee that is charged to the Owner based upon a percentage of the amount of the RV Fees (“Owner Fees”) and (iii) an Insurance Fee that is required by the company’s insurance underwriter. Where applicable, Taxes may also be charged in addition to the Owner Fees. VegasCampers LLC Fees are deducted from the RV Fees before remitting the RV Fees to the Owner, within 24 hours of when the Renter arrives at the applicable RV. Renter Fees are, as noted above, included in the Total Fees.
Balances will be remitted to Owners, by VegasCampers LLC, via payment methods described on Services. Remittance currency will be that of the destination bank provided by Owner. More information on Services Fees can be found at http://www.VegasCampers LLC.com/fees. Except as otherwise provided herein, Service Fees are non-refundable.
As a Renter, you are required to provide certain personal information through the VegasCampers LLC renter verification program in order to rent insured RVs on VegasCampers LLC, asked to provide a valid (i) Driver’s License Number, State of Issue, your Name and Address, (ii) DOB, (iii) SSN, (iv) verification of at least 3 years driving experience, (v) completion of the renter questionnaire, (vi) current insurance provider, (vii), your international drivers permit and a valid Passport (for international renters).
Damage to RVs
As the operator of the RV, you are responsible for leaving the RV in the condition it was in when you picked up the RV. You acknowledge and agree that as a Renter, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to the RV. In the event that VegasCampers, LLC claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage, including but not limited to, photographs, you agree to pay the cost of replacing the damaged items with equivalent items. After being notified of a claim and given forty-eight (48) hours to respond, the payment will be charged to and taken from the credit card on file in your VegasCampers LLC Account. You agree that unless you have purchased or have been qualified for insurance through VegasCampers LLC that you will hold VegasCampers LLC harmless and that VegasCampers LLC has no responsibility for any damages that you cause to one of VegasCampers, LLC's RV or to any person. You also agree that as a renter, your personal insurance will act as primary to any coverage you purchase through VegasCampers LLC. VegasCampers LLC also reserves the right to charge the credit card on file in your VegasCampers LLC Account, or otherwise collect payment from you and pursue any avenues available to VegasCampers LLC in this regard, including using Security Deposits, in situations in which you have been determined, in VegasCampers LLC’s sole discretion, to have damaged the RV, including, but not limited to, in relation to any payment requests made by VegasCampers, LLC, and in relation to any payments made by VegasCampers LLC to VegasCampers, LLC. If we are unable to charge the credit card on file or otherwise collect payment from you, you agree to remit payment for any damage to the RV to the applicable to VegasCampers LLC (if applicable). If a vehicle has been damaged during the rental period and the damage occurred as a result of vandalism or there is a suspicion of vandalism, a police report must be filed by VegasCampers, LLC of the damaged vehicle before an insurance claim can be processed.
Both Renter and VegasCampers, LLC agree to cooperate with and assist VegasCampers LLC in good faith, and to provide VegasCampers LLC with such information and take such actions as may be reasonably requested by VegasCampers LLC, in connection with any complaints or claims made by Members relating to RVs or any personal or other property located at an RV or with respect to any investigation undertaken by VegasCampers LLC or a representative of VegasCampers LLC regarding use or abuse of the Site, Application or the Services.
Any damage caused that results in the vehicle being out of service, in a repair shop, unavailable to rent to other customers, causes the need to reschedule other customers, or any other 'loss of use' will result in the full loss of renter's security deposit.
If, as a Renter, you cancel your requested booking before the requested booking is confirmed by an Owner, VegasCampers LLC will cancel any pre-authorization to your credit card and/or refund any nominal amounts charged to your credit card in connection with the requested booking within a commercially reasonable time. If, as a Renter, you wish to cancel a confirmed booking made via the Services, either prior to or after arriving at the RV, the cancellation policy of the Owner contained in the applicable Listing will apply to such cancellation. Our ability to refund the RV Fees and other amounts charged to you will depend upon the terms of the applicable cancellation policy. Details regarding refunds and cancellation policies are available via the Services.
If an VegasCampers, LLC cancels a confirmed booking made via the Services, (i) VegasCampers LLC will refund the Total Fees for such booking to the applicable Renter within a commercially reasonable time of the cancellation and (ii) the Renter may receive an email or other communication from VegasCampers LLC containing alternative Listings and other related information. If the Renter requests a booking from one of the alternative Listings and the Owner associated with such alternative Listing confirms the Renter’s requested booking, then the Renter agrees to pay VegasCampers LLC the Total Fees relating to the confirmed booking for the RV in the alternative Listing, in accordance with these Terms. If an Owner canceled a confirmed booking and you, as a Renter, have not received an email or other communication from VegasCampers LLC, please contact our support team via a support ticket.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your applicable Tax reporting requirements in consultation with your tax advisors.
VegasCampers LLC cannot and does not offer Tax-related advice to any Members of the Site, Application and Services.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Services and Content. In connection with your use of our Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
• violate any local, state, provincial, national, park, campground or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions, admiralty law and Tax regulations;
• use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Services or Content;
• use the Services for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms;
• copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Services or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
• infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
• interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
• use our Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
• use our Services in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence;
• “stalk” or harass any other user of our Services or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as an VegasCampers LLC Renter.
• register for more than one VegasCampers LLC Account or register for an VegasCampers LLC Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
• contact VegasCampers, LLC for any purpose other than asking a question related to a booking.
• contact a Renter for any purpose other than asking a question related to a booking or such Renter’s use of the Site, Application and Services;
• when acting as a Renter or otherwise, recruit or otherwise solicit VegasCampers, LLC or other Member to join third party services or websites that are competitive to VegasCampers LLC, without VegasCampers LLC’s prior written approval;
• use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services;
• use the Services to find VegasCampers, LLC or Renter and then complete a booking of an RV transaction independent of the Services in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any Service Fees related to VegasCampers LLC’s provision of the Services;
• post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that, in VegasCampers LLC’s sole judgment: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil or criminal liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or
• deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
• (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
• systematically retrieve data or other content from our Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
• use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, VegasCampers LLC’s name, any VegasCampers LLC trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without VegasCampers LLC’s express written consent;
• access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, VegasCampers LLC’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of VegasCampers LLC’s providers;
• attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any VegasCampers LLC system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
• avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by VegasCampers LLC or any of VegasCampers LLC’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Collective Content;
• forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
• attempt to scrape assets and content from the website
• attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Collective Content; or
• advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
VegasCampers LLC will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. VegasCampers LLC may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that VegasCampers LLC has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Services or Collective Content or to review or edit any Member Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
VegasCampers LLC reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that VegasCampers LLC, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services.
The Services and Collective Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. You acknowledge and agree that the Services and Collective Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, is the exclusive property of VegasCampers LLC and its licensors. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Collective Content.
VegasCampers LLC Content and Member Content License
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, VegasCampers LLC grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to (i) access and view any VegasCampers LLC Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes and (ii) access and view any Member Content to which you are permitted access, solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services or Collective Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by VegasCampers LLC or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms.
We may, in our sole discretion, permit Members to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit Member Content. By making available any Member Content on or through the Site, Application and Services, you hereby grant to VegasCampers LLC a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Member Content on, through, or by means of the Services or otherwise. VegasCampers LLC does not claim any ownership rights in any such Member Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Member Content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Member Content that you make available through the Services. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Member Content that you make available through the Services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to VegasCampers LLC the rights in such Member Content, as contemplated under these Terms; and (ii) neither the Member Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Member Content or VegasCampers LLC’s use of the Member Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Services or otherwise will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
With its Protection Packages, VegasCampers LLC coverage for qualified vehicles and verified renters that have been approved by VegasCampers LLC for the insurance coverage. Liability, physical damage, comprehensive and collision insurance coverage is available only for renters during the rental period for rentals that are transacted through the VegasCampers LLC software and only where renters have successfully met the conditions stipulated in the verification process and where the vehicle meets the certifications and requirements stipulated in the listing process, and the maintenance and inspection schedule. In addition, insurance coverage is only made available to verified users where use of the VegasCampers LLC Services and the full and complete booking of a rental transaction is transacted through the VegasCampers LLC system. Rentals are only insurable in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military locations and U.S. controlled territories and Canada. Any vehicle that attempts to enter into Mexico will not be covered under the insurance program. Vehicles used in the sport or activity of driving through rough terrain are considered to be used in off-roading activity and will not be insured.
Unless otherwise stipulated in the insurance coverage, the Renter is responsible for all damage to the rental, missing equipment, down time, and the RV owner’s administrative expenses connected with loss irrespective of the cause of damage or loss or the negligence or lack thereof of Renter. Renter is responsible for loss due to theft of the rental. Renter is responsible for all damages due to vandalism of the rental. When accepting the rental, renter agrees to the photographed condition of the vehicle and must document any defects or damage to the rental prior to Renter’s acceptance of the same. Renter must sign and date the RV Departure Checklist in order to qualify for insurance protection. Immediately prior to departing with the vehicle, renter is responsible for completing a full inspection of the interior and exterior of the vehicle with the renter, and must take photos to document its condition immediately prior to departure and immediately upon return.
Upon return of the rental, the VegasCampers, LLC will immediately inspect the rental and photograph any damages, and report any losses to VegasCampers LLC within 2 business days of the return of the vehicle (whichever occurs first). VegasCampers LLC is not responsible for personal property left in the rental. All defects and/or damage to the rental noted in the return inspection which are not noted on the Walk-Through report completed by Renter and Owner when accepting the rental shall be the sole responsibility of Owner and Renter, and Renter shall reimburse the Owner for the cost of the repair. To the extent that the security deposit actually paid to the Owner is insufficient to cover the costs and damages incurred by Renter, Renter will make immediate payment to VegasCampers LLC (on behalf of the Owner), upon demand. Owner and Renter must report all accidents or incidents of theft or vandalism to the police as soon as Owner or Renter discover them and provide a copy of the police report to VegasCampers LLC. Renter must report all accidents involving the rental to Owner within 24 hours of occurrence and provide a copy of the accident report to VegasCampers LLC and the Owner.
Renter acknowledges and agrees that no person shall be allowed to drive the rental who is not at least the age of 25, a holder of a valid driver’s license in his or her actual possession, and approved through VegasCampers LLC verification, insurance or through a third party insurance binder. Renters acknowledge that recreational rentals can be very large and handle differently from passenger cars. The rental requires more skill and expertise to operate safely than an automobile rental. The rental requires more clearance above, in front of, behind, and beside them to operate safely, and the use of mirrors and direct visual verification are always required to maintain knowledge of the location of adjacent rentals and obstacles on the roadway. Due to size and handling characteristics, the rental shall not be operated at speeds in excess of 55 miles per hour regardless of the posted speed limit.
Renter represents and warrants that any person who operates the rental will have passed DMV verification and will have the skill and expertise to do so safely and free from negligence. Renter acknowledges that the qualifications of any driver of the rental are solely at the discretion and risk of Renter and that VegasCampers LLC has not evaluated the skill and expertise of any such driver.
Renter acknowledges that VegasCampers LLC has no control over the number of passengers a Renter may allow into the rental or the conduct of those occupants while the rental is being operated. Therefore, Renter acknowledges that Renter is solely responsible for the passengers on board the rental as well as the conduct of those passengers, and Renter shall confirm that both driver and passengers are properly using seat belts while the rental is in motion.
Allowed Use of the Rental
All rentals may only be used on those public roadways with sufficient width and clearance to allow the rental to be operated safely and without damage. Under no circumstances may the rental be operated in rugged terrain or used in the sport of off-roading. Any violation of these terms will result in loss of insurance coverage and the full loss of the renter's security deposit.
Under no circumstance shall:
• The rental be driven outside the United States and Canada.
- the renter drive the vehicle on dirt roads, unpaved roads, gravel roads, or any other non-paved surface except after within established campgrounds. Even if county, state, or federally maintained, all non-paved surfaces are not allowed.
• The Renter allow anything to be towed behind the rental.
• The awning be unrolled or used without approval.
• Anyone be allowed on the roof of the rental.
• Anyone occupy any towed rental while it is in motion.
• The rental may not be taken into Mexico as VegasCampers LLC insurance is not valid in Mexico.
Insurance, Tickets, Tolls & Citations
Renter must purchase VegasCampers LLC provided insurance packages or provide an alternative proof of insurance before renting. Insurance fees are collected in conjunction with the Service fees paid to VegasCampers LLC. Insurance fees may be adjusted without notice, and on a case by case basis depending upon the frequency and size of claims submitted by VegasCampers, LLC. Renter is solely responsible for any and all parking tickets, citations, toll charges and other charges issued during Renter’s contractual possession of the rental.
Renters are responsible for payment of any and all tickets, tolls, and citations incurred during a rental. If any ticket, toll, or citation is incurred and not dealt with, a $30 service fee will apply in addition to the cost of the ticket, toll, or citation.
Maintenance and Breakdown
VegasCampers LLC responsible for inspecting brakes, tires and mechanical soundness every 90 days and shall keep maintenance records affirming that these systems are inspected at a minimum of each 90 days. Tires must be at fifty percent (20%) tread wear or greater for each rental. Renters are responsible for inspecting all fluid levels including oil and coolant levels at each refueling. Renter is responsible for checking air tire pressure, lug nuts, roof box security, roof rack security, awning security, and wheels at each refueling and are responsible for mechanical damages due to negligence in operation and/or maintenance.
Hauling and Delivery
All liability for damages relating to a delivered rental begins when the rental leaves the Rental Agency or Owners place of origin and ends when the rental is returned to the RV owner’s place of origin. This includes tire blowout, damage to the rental, or property of the facility where the rental is delivered and/or picked up.
Right of Possession
RV owners shall always have superior right of possession of the rental over Renter. In the event that the RV owner’s, officers or employees, in their sole and absolute discretion, determine that the rental is at risk of damage or loss, the RV owner shall have the absolute right, but not the obligation, to recover the rental from Renter regardless of the amount of time remaining in the Rental Agreement. In the event Owner recovers a rental from Renter, in addition to those costs payable pursuant to other parts of this Agreement, Renter shall pay all costs associated with such recovery including, but not limited to, employee wages, travel costs, fuel and repairs.
Renter agrees not to drive in a careless or negligent manner while driving a Rented vehicle, nor drive while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, nor permit operation of the vehicle by any person except those who have signed the VegasCampers LLC rental agreement and have signed the RV Departure Form and who have passed VegasCampers LLC verification procedures. Renter further agrees not to use, or permit use of the rental for unlawful purposes. Renters will hold VegasCampers LLC harmless from any and all fines and penalties incurred during the rental period caused directly or indirectly by negligence, misuse or carelessness. Renter further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless VegasCampers LLC from and against any and all claims for loss of, or damage to property, or injury to person, including death, resulting from the use and operation of the rented unit. Unless prohibited by law, you release VegasCampers LLC from any liability for consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a vehicle.
Renter shall hold harmless, VegasCampers LLC and its authorized agents and employees from and against all loss, bodily injury, damages and expenses, including legal expenses, of any kind arising from my rental unit during rental possession extending to such time use is finalized and cleared by tVegasCampers, LLC, including without limitations, latent and other defects whether or not discoverable by you or VegasCampers, LLC. This indemnity shall continue in effect at all times despite the return of the rental before or after expiration of the contract terms whether by a formal request from RV owner, Agency or otherwise. It is agreed and understood that VegasCampers LLC may control the defense of any such claim. Any violation of these terms will result in denial of insurance coverage.
Damage to RVs
The Renter is responsible for leaving any rented RV in the condition it was in when they picked up the RV. Renter is responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to the RV. In the event that VegasCampers, LLC claims otherwise and provides evidence of damage, including but not limited to, photographs, you, the Renter, agree to pay the cost of replacing the damaged items with equivalent items. After being notified of the claim and given forty-eight (48) hours to respond, the security deposit payment will be charged to and taken from the Renter’s credit card on file in the VegasCampers LLC system. You agree that unless you have purchased or have been qualified for insurance through VegasCampers LLC that you will hold VegasCampers LLC harmless and that VegasCampers LLC has no responsibility for any damages that are caused to an RV or to any person. VegasCampers LLC also reserves the right to charge the credit card on file, or otherwise collect payment from you and pursue any avenues available to VegasCampers LLC in this regard, including using Security Deposits, in situations in which you have been determined, in VegasCampers LLC sole discretion, to have damaged the RV, including, but not limited to, in relation to any payment requests made by the Owner or Agency, and in relation to any payments made by VegasCampers LLC to Owners or Rental Agency.
Renter agrees to cooperate with and assist VegasCampers, LLC in good faith, and to provide Rental Agency or RV with such information and take such actions as may be reasonably requested by VegasCampers, LLC, in connection with any complaints or claims made by Renters relating to RVs or any personal or other property located at a RV or with respect to any investigation undertaken by VegasCampers, LLC or a representative of VegasCampers, LLC regarding use or abuse of VegasCampers, LLC. You agree to participate in mediation or similar resolution process, which process will be conducted by VegasCampers, LLC or a third party selected by VegasCampers, LLC with respect to losses for which the VegasCampers, LLC is requesting payments. Any violation of these terms of service will result in the denial of insurance coverage.
The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that VegasCampers LLC is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by VegasCampers LLC of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the Content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of VegasCampers LLC used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of VegasCampers LLC. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback through our support portal via a support ticket. You acknowledge and agree that all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of VegasCampers LLC and you hereby irrevocably assign to VegasCampers LLC and agree to irrevocably assign to VegasCampers LLC all of your right, title, and interest in and to all Feedback, including without limitation all worldwide patent, copyright, trade secret, moral and other proprietary or intellectual property rights therein. At VegasCampers LLC’s request and expense, you will execute documents and take such further acts as VegasCampers LLC may reasonably request to assist VegasCampers LLC to acquire, perfect, and maintain its intellectual property rights and other legal protections for the Feedback.
Copyright Dispute Policy
VegasCampers LLC respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is VegasCampers LLC’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the VegasCampers LLC Accounts of Members or other account holders who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders. Please see VegasCampers LLC’s Copyright Dispute Policy at http://VegasCampers LLC.com/copyright for further information.
Termination and VegasCampers LLC Account Cancellation
We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time: (a) terminate these Terms or your access to our Services, and (b) deactivate or cancel your VegasCampers LLC Account. Upon termination, we will promptly pay you any amounts we reasonably determine we owe you in our discretion, which we are legally obligated to pay you. In the event, VegasCampers LLC terminates these Terms, or your access to our Services or deactivates or cancels your VegasCampers LLC Account you will remain liable for all amounts due hereunder. You may cancel your VegasCampers LLC Account at any time by contacting us via a support ticket. Please note that if your VegasCampers LLC Account is canceled, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any Content you have posted to the Site, Application and Services, including, but not limited to, any reviews or Feedback.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT VegasCampers LLC DOES NOT HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO CONDUCT BACKGROUND CHECKS ON ANY MEMBER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RENTERS BUT MAY CONDUCT SUCH BACKGROUND CHECKS IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. THE SERVICES, COLLECTIVE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “ AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, VegasCampers LLC EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. VegasCampers LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES, COLLECTIVE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE LISTINGS OR ANY RVS, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. VegasCampers LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY LISTINGS, RVS, THE SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY COLLECTIVE CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM VegasCampers LLC OR THROUGH THE SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO RENTERS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT VegasCampers LLC DOES NOT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR TO REVIEW OR INSPECT ANY RVS. VegasCampers LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT OF USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES OR THEIR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY CURRENT OR FUTURE USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES AND WITH OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RENTERS, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH MEETINGS ARE ORGANIZED BY VegasCampers LLC.
NOTWITHSTANDING VegasCampers LLC’S APPOINTMENT AS THE LIMITED AGENT OF VegasCampers, LLC FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCEPTING PAYMENTS FROM RENTERS ON BEHALF OF THE OWNERS, VegasCampers LLC EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY RENTER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY.
Limitation of Liability
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND COLLECTIVE CONTENT, YOUR LISTING OR BOOKING OF AND USE OF ANY RVS VIA THE SERVICES, AND ANY CONTACT YOU HAVE WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE, REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER VegasCampers LLC NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES, COLLECTIVE CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR FROM YOUR LISTING, BOOKING, OR USE OF ANY RV VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT VegasCampers LLC HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL VegasCampers LLC’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FROM YOUR LISTING, BOOKING OR USE OF ANY RV VIA THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT AND IN CONNECTION WITH ANY RV OR INTERACTIONS WITH ANY OTHER MEMBERS, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID FOR BOOKINGS VIA THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES AS A RENTER IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN VegasCampers LLC AND YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold VegasCampers LLC and its subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to or use of the Services or Collective Content or your violation of these Terms; (b) your Member Content; (c) your (i) interaction with any Member, (ii) booking or use of a RV, (iii) creation of a Listing or (iv) the use, condition or rental of a RV by you, including, but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a rental, booking or use of a RV.
Export Control and Restricted Countries
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that (i) neither you nor your listed RV is located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the Services for any purpose prohibited by U.S. law, including the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons. VegasCampers LLC does not permit Listings associated with certain countries due to U.S. embargo restrictions.
If you interact with another user of the Services who you feel is acting or has acted inappropriately, including but not limited to, anyone who (i) engages in offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behavior, (ii) you suspect of stealing from you, or (iii) engages in any other disturbing conduct, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and then to VegasCampers LLC by contacting us with your police station and report number via a support ticket; provided that your report will not obligate us to take any action beyond that required by law (if any) or cause us to incur any liability to you. You agree that you are required to resolve any claim related to a payment dispute or an insurance dispute that you may have with VegasCampers LLC and any other related party on an individual basis in arbitration, as set forth in the Arbitration section below.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between VegasCampers LLC and you regarding the Services, Collective Content, and any bookings or Listings of RVs made via the Services, and these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between VegasCampers LLC and you regarding the foregoing.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, without VegasCampers LLC’s prior written consent. Any attempt by you to assign or transfer these Terms, without such consent, will be null and of no effect.
VegasCampers LLC may assign or transfer these Terms, at its sole discretion, without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms, will be in writing and given by VegasCampers LLC (i) via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (ii) by posting to the Site or via the Application. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Controlling Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to its conflict-of-law provisions. You and we agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of a state or federal court located in Travis County, Texas for any actions for which the parties retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights, as set forth in the Dispute Resolution provision below.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE REVIEW THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT SET FORTH BELOW CAREFULLY, AS IT WILL REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE PAYMENT AND INSURANCE DISPUTES WITH VegasCampers LLC AND OTHER PARTIES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION. BY ENTERING THIS AGREEMENT, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND HAVE TAKEN TIME TO CONSIDER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS IMPORTANT DECISION.
By agreeing to the Terms, you agree that you are required to resolve any claim related to a payment dispute or an insurance dispute that you may have with VegasCampers LLC and any other related party on an individual basis in arbitration, as set forth below. This will preclude you from bringing any class, collective, or representative action against VegasCampers LLC and also preclude you from participating in or recovering relief under any current or future class, collective, consolidated, or representative action brought against VegasCampers LLC by someone else. Except for disputes relating to payment or an insurance dispute, VegasCampers LLC reserves all of its rights to bring any other dispute in any court of competent jurisdiction. The costs and expenses of arbitration, including the fees of the arbitrators but excluding any attorneys’ fees, shall be advanced by VegasCampers LLC, but will ultimately be borne by the non-prevailing party.
Opt-out of Agreement to Arbitrate. You can decline this agreement to arbitrate by emailing claims@VegasCampers LLC.com and state “I opt out of arbitration” in the email at the earlier of (i) within 30 days of first registering your account, or (ii) prior to any dispute arising with VegasCampers LLC.
You and VegasCampers LLC agree that any dispute, claim or controversy related specifically to a payment or insurance claim, under $25,000 in value arising out of or relating to the company’s Terms, whether between you and VegasCampers LLC or between you and other VegasCampers LLC user, or the existence, breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by FairClaims (www.FairClaims.com) and not in a court of law, in accordance with its Arbitration Rules & Procedures effective at the time a claim is made. You further agree that judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
You consent to electronic service of process, with service to be made to the email address we have on record for your account. You acknowledge and agree that you are waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action or representative proceeding. Unless both you and VegasCampers LLC otherwise agree in writing, any arbitration will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, collective, consolidated, or representative proceeding. However, you and VegasCampers LLC each retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction relating to any dispute that is properly the subject of this arbitration agreement.
You agree that any and all communications and evidence related to any payment, charge or insurance dispute ultimately resolved by arbitration or mediation with FairClaims arising out of or relating to this agreement shall be held and will remain confidential, and that you will not take any action that will harm the reputation of any of the other parties to the arbitration or mediation or VegasCampers LLC, or which would reasonably be expected to lead to unwanted or unfavorable publicity to and of the parties, VegasCampers LLC or other entities involved in or incidental to the arbitration or mediation. You understand that those parties and entities include but are not limited to the claimant, respondent, witnesses, and VegasCampers LLC.
You agree that, in the event of confirmation and enforcement, the delinquent party to the arbitration will be responsible for any attorney, court or other fees associated with such action.
Notwithstanding any choice of law or other provision in this agreement, the parties agree and acknowledge that this arbitration clause evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce and that the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. (“FAA”), will govern its interpretation and enforcement and proceedings pursuant thereto. It is the intent of the parties that the FAA and FairClaims Rules shall preempt all state laws to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the FAA and FairClaims Rules are found to not apply to any issue that arises under this arbitration clause or the enforcement thereof, then that issue shall be resolved under the laws of the State of Texas.
You and VegasCampers LLC agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, or to the use of the Services (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by binding arbitration, except that each party retains the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights. Further, unless both you and VegasCampers LLC otherwise agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable, then the entirety of this “Dispute Resolution” section will be deemed void. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, this “Dispute Resolution” section will survive any termination of these Terms.
Arbitration Rules and Governing Law. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this “Dispute Resolution” section. (The AAA Rules are available at http://www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.
Arbitration Process. A party who desires to initiate arbitration must provide the other party with a written Demand for Arbitration as specified in the AAA Rules. (The AAA provides a form Demand for Arbitration at https://www.adr.org/sites/default/files/Consumer_Demand_for_Arbitration_Form_1.pdf and a separate form for California residents at http://adr.org/aaa/ShowPDF?doc=ADRSTG_0043q14.) The arbitrator will be either a retired judge or an attorney licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and will be selected by the parties from the AAA’s roster of consumer dispute arbitrators. If the parties are unable to agree upon an arbitrator within seven (7) days of delivery of the Demand for Arbitration, then the AAA will appoint the arbitrator in accordance with the AAA Rules.
Arbitration Location and Procedure. Unless you and VegasCampers LLC otherwise agree, the arbitration will be conducted in the county where you reside. If your claim does not exceed $10,000, then the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents you and VegasCampers LLC submit to the arbitrator, unless you request a hearing or the arbitrator determines that a hearing is necessary. If your claim exceeds $10,000, your right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Subject to the AAA Rules, the arbitrator will have the discretion to direct a reasonable exchange of information by the parties, consistent with the expedited nature of the arbitration.
Arbitrator’s Decision. The arbitrator will render an award within the time frame specified in the AAA Rules. The arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator’s award damages must be consistent with the terms of the “Limitation of Liability” section above as to the types and the amounts of damages for which a party may be held liable. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the claimant and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim. If you prevail in arbitration you will be entitled to an award of attorney’s fees and expenses, to the extent provided under applicable law. VegasCampers LLC will not seek, and hereby waives all rights it may have under applicable law to recover, attorneys’ fees and expenses if it prevails in arbitration.
Fees. Your responsibility to pay any AAA filing, administrative and arbitrator fees will be solely as set forth in the AAA Rules. The costs and expenses of arbitration, including FairClaims fees and the fees of the arbitrators (but excluding any attorneys’ fees), shall be advanced by VegasCampers LLC, but will ultimately be borne by the non-prevailing party.
Changes. Notwithstanding the provisions of the “Modification” section above, if VegasCampers LLC changes this “Dispute Resolution” section after the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject any such change by sending us written notice (via a support ticket within 30 days of the date such change became effective, as indicated in the “Last Updated Date” above or in the date of VegasCampers LLC’s email to you notifying you of such change. By rejecting any change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between you and VegasCampers LLC in accordance with the provisions of this “Dispute Resolution” section as of the date you first accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms).
The failure of VegasCampers LLC to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of VegasCampers LLC. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise. If for any reason an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
VegasCampers LLC RV Rental Agreement
This RV Rental Agreement (“Agreement”), along with the VegasCampers LLC Terms of Service and Policies, which are incorporated herein by reference, is made by and between the persons listed in the booking details page of your VegasCampers LLC account, namely the Renter and VegasCampers, LLC (“Dealer” or “Owner”) for the rented vehicle (the “Rental”). Renter and Owner are referred to collectively herein as the “Parties”.
The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall survive the end of the rental period and remain in full force and effect. Where Renter has released and/or indemnified VegasCampers, LLC, it has also released and/or indemnified VegasCampers, LLC officers, directors, employees, agents, and the vehicle’s owner of record.
By entering into a confirmed booking, Renter and VegasCampers, LLC acknowledge that they read the terms of this Agreement and agree to such terms before being asked to exchange possession of the Rental. Additionally, Renter permits VegasCampers LLC to process a charge to the card listed on file for all rental and claim related charges due under this Agreement.
The Parties have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this Rental Agreement and thereby give their consent to the Agreement and acknowledge that by completing a booking that Renter is the designated primary driver and will take full responsibility for any damage or incidents occurring during the rental period. Renter understands and acknowledges that if Renter purchased an VegasCampers LLC protection package only verified drivers are allowed to drive or operate the rental vehicle.
Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
1 Renter and VegasCampers, LLC . The “Renter” shall mean the individual person completing a booking using his/her VegasCampers LLC account. The “Owner” (also referred to herein as the “Dealer”) shall be the individual person or legal person (e.g. corporation, LLC, etc.) accepting a booking using her/her/its VegasCampers LLC account. Renter acknowledges that Dealer may not own the Rental it is renting to Renter, and rents the Rental pursuant to a valid third-party agreement with the owner of the unit. Dealer represents and warrants that it has the legal authority to enter into a booking and renting the Rental.This agreement is not assignable by Renter.
2 Rental . The “Rental” means the motorized or non-motorized (towable) vehicle rented by the Renter from VegasCampers, LLC, and includes tires, tools, key fobs, keys, equipment, included plates, documents and other products or property provided by the Owner with the vehicle.
RENTER ACCEPTS RENTAL “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT RESERVATION. VegasCampers, LLC (INCLUDING THE TITLED OWNER OF THE RENTAL) DOES NOT WARRANT AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE RENTAL OR TIRE CONDITION OR QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, UTILITY, SUITABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Renter agrees that VegasCampers, LLC shall always have a superior right of possession of the Rental over Renter. In the event that Owner, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines the Rental is at risk of damage or loss, Owner shall have the absolute right to recover the Rental from Renter regardless of the amount of time remaining in the Rental Period. In the event Owner recovers a Rental from Renter, in addition to those costs payable pursuant to other parts of this Agreement, Renter shall pay all costs associated with such recovery including, but not limited to, employee wages, travel costs, fuel and repairs. Owner agrees that Renter is wholly responsible for these charges and will hold VegasCampers LLC harmless.
3. Rental Period. The “Rental Period” begins when VegasCampers, LLC provides the Renter with the keys, and turns over possession, custody and control of the Rental to the Renter. The Rental Period ends upon the completed return of the Rental to the Owner.
For rentals involving the delivery of the Rental by VegasCampers, LLC, Renter’s responsibility for the Rental and liability for damages relating to delivered rentals begins when Renter takes possession of the keys and ends when the Rental is returned to the Owner or their designated delivery driver. Any damage that occurs during the delivery of the Rental is the responsibility of the Owner up to the amount of the deductible. All delivery drivers of insured vehicles must be approved via the VegasCampers LLC verification check or must have provided additional proof of insurance coverage through a third party.
Renter and VegasCampers, LLC understand and acknowledge that they should not enter into a booking and key exchange unless they agree and accept the terms of this Agreement, as well as VegasCampers LLC’s other Terms of Service and Policies. A confirmed booking is an express agreement to this Agreement and VegasCampers LLC’s Terms of Service and Policies.
4. Who May Drive and Proper Operation of the Rental . Only the Renter who completes the booking (the “Primary Driver”) and qualifies as a “Permitted Driver,” and other persons designated and identified as drivers at the time of booking and verified by VegasCampers LLC (“Permitted Drivers”) may drive and operate the Rental. Permitted Drivers may only drive and operate the Rental with the express prior permission from Renter, and Renter shall be fully responsible for any and all damages, incidents, tolls, tickets, and other acts and omissions involving the Permitted Drivers while operating or driving the Rental, or caused by or involving the Permitted Drivers.
The Renter represents to VegasCampers LLC that Renter and other Permitted Drivers are capable and validly licensed drivers, and will remain capable and validly licensed drivers during the term of the rental.
Renter further acknowledges and agrees that no person shall be allowed to drive the Rental who is not at least the age of 25 and a holder of a valid driver’s license (in his or her actual possession). Drivers over the age of 25 must be approved through VegasCampers LLC’s verification process.
Renter acknowledges that recreational rentals can be very large and handle differently from passenger cars. The Rental requires more skill and expertise to operate safely than a passenger car rental. For example, the Rental may require more clearance above, in front of, behind, and beside them to safely operate, and the use of mirrors and direct visual verification are always required to maintain knowledge of the location of adjacent vehicles and obstacles on the roadway. VegasCampers, LLC acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inform Renter of the limitations of their Rental, including clearance heights and widths and other operating instructions. Renter agrees to only operate the Rental on public roadways with sufficient width and height clearance to allow the Rental to be operated safely and without damage. Under no circumstances may the Rental be operated and used for off-road purposes including any dirt road or unpaved surface. In the event that the Rental is operated on a private road, Roadside Assistance may be unavailable or voided.
Spotters are recommended to assist the driver in backing the Rental. Renter acknowledges that VegasCampers, LLC has no control over the number of passengers a Renter may allow into the Rental or the conduct of those occupants while the Rental is being operated. Therefore, Renter acknowledges they are solely responsible for the passengers on board the Rental as well as the conduct of those passengers. Renter also acknowledges they will confirm that both driver and passengers are properly using seat belts while the Rental is in motion. Renter and Dealer can find more information here.
5. Prohibited Use of the Rental .The Renter and Permitted Drivers shall not drive in a careless, negligent, reckless or unlawful manner. Certain uses of the Rental and other actions the Renter or Permitted Drivers may take, or fail to take, will violate this Rental Agreement and VegasCampers LLC’s Terms of Service and Policies. A VIOLATION OF THIS PARAGRAPH, AS DEFINED BELOW, ALLOWS VegasCampers LLC TO TERMINATE RENTER’S BOOKING AND IS AN EXCLUSION TO AND VOIDS ALL LIABILITY PROTECTION AND ANY OPTIONAL SERVICES THAT RENTER HAS ACCEPTED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INSURANCE COVERAGE AND ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE. IT ALSO MAKES RENTER FULLY LIABLE TO VegasCampers LLC FOR ALL PENALTIES, FINES, FORFEITURES, LIENS, DAMAGES, AND RECOVERY AND STORAGE COSTS, INCLUDING ALL RELATED ATTORNEYS’ FEES, LEGAL EXPENSES, FEES AND COSTS THAT VegasCampers LLC MAY INCUR.
It is a violation of this Paragraph if any of the following occurs:
A. Renter uses or permits the Rental to be used: (1) by anyone other than a Permitted Driver; (2) to carry passengers or property for hire or more passengers than the Rental has seat belts to carry; (3) to tow or push anything, unless specified by VegasCampers, LLC; (4) in the case of a towable, to allow occupants to be inside the towable when in motion; (5) to be operated in a test, race or contest or off road or driving off of any paved surfaces; (6) while the driver is under the influence of alcohol, any controlled substance, including without limitation any federally controlled substance listed under the Controlled Substance Act, Title 21 of the United States Code (a “Controlled Substance”), or medications that affect vehicle operation and/or constitute driving while impaired under applicable law; (7) for unlawful purposes or for conduct that could be charged as a crime such as a felony or misdemeanor, including the transportation of a Controlled Substance or contraband, stolen goods, illegal devices, or persons protected by prohibitions against human trafficking; (8) recklessly or while overloaded; (9) if the Rental is driven into a jurisdiction or to a location or event not permitted by Owner or VegasCampers LLC (e.g., into Mexico or attending an unauthorized festival such as Burning Man); (10) Renter materially misrepresents the intended use or destination of the Rental; (11) Renter or Dealer violates the VegasCampers LLC or Wheelbase Terms and Conditions.
B. Pets or other animals ( aside from service animals ) are not allowed into the Rental. If pets are brought into the vehicles, a minimum $250 cleaning fee will apply and any damages will result in additional charges. VegasCampers, LLC agrees to comply with all law, including the federal Americans with Disability Act (ADA). VegasCampers, LLC may collect fees for any damage sustained to the Rental by the service animal.
C. The Rental’s awning is unrolled or used without prior permission from VegasCampers, LLC
D. Anyone is on the roof of the Rental, regardless of whether the Rental is equipped with a ladder.
E. Renter or an additional driver, whether authorized or not: (1) fail to promptly report to VegasCampers LLC any damage to or loss of the Rental when it occurs or when Renter learns of it and provide VegasCampers LLC with a written accident/incident report or fail to cooperate with VegasCampers LLC’s investigation; (2) where required by law, failed to report an accident to law enforcement; (3) obtained the Rental through fraud or misrepresentation; (4) leave the Rental and fail to remove the keys (or key fobs) or close and lock all doors and all windows and the Rental is stolen or vandalized; or (5) intentionally or with willful disregard cause or allow damage to the Rental.
F. Renter or an additional driver, whether authorized or not, return the Rental after hours agreed-upon with VegasCampers, LLC and the Rental is damaged, stolen or vandalized, or Renter otherwise fails to take reasonable steps to secure the Rental, its keys, key fobs, or other remote entry and starting devices.
G. Driving or operating the Rental while using a hand-held wireless communication device or other device that is capable of receiving or transmitting telephonic communications, electronic data, mail or text messages shall be deemed a breach of the Rental Agreement.
6. Tolls, Fines, Expenses, Costs and Administrative Fees. Renter agrees to report to VegasCampers, LLC and pay for all tolls and tickets (including for parking and moving or stationary traffic violations) incurred during the Rental Period. Renter agrees to pay or reimburse VegasCampers LLC and Owner for all fines, penalties, interest, and court costs for parking, traffic, toll and other violations, including storage liens and charges incurred as a result of the rental. Renter will also pay a reasonable administrative fee with respect to any violation of the Rental Agreement, Terms of Service or other Policies, such as for repossessing or recovering the Rental for any reason. Renter agrees that VegasCampers LLC or Owner may, in their sole discretion, pay all tickets, citations, fines, penalties and interest on Renter’s behalf directly to the appropriate authority and Renter will pay VegasCampers LLC or Owner what was paid to the appropriate authority or their designated agents plus a reasonable administrative fee and any attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred. Renter agrees and acknowledges that VegasCampers LLC and Owner may cooperate with all federal, state/provincial, municipal and local officials charged with enforcing these infractions to provide any information necessary as they may request or may otherwise be required.
Renter authorizes VegasCampers LLC to release the rental and credit/debit card information regarding the rental to any agent VegasCampers LLC may authorize to act on its behalf for the purpose of processing and billing Renter for any tickets, citations, fines and penalties incurred by Renter or assessed against VegasCampers LLC, or the Rental during the rental plus a reasonable administrative fee. Renter authorizes VegasCampers LLC’s agent to bill Renter directly to the credit/debit card used to book the rental. Renter authorizes VegasCampers LLC’s agent to contact Renter directly regarding any tickets, citations, fines and penalties incurred by Renter or assessed against VegasCampers LLC, or to Rental while its was rented to Renter.
In the event VegasCampers LLC uses a third party collection service or agent to resolve any tickets, citations, fines, penalties, and interest, Renter agrees to pay all costs and collection fees including but not limited to administrative and legal costs to such agent upon demand without protest.
Renter acknowledges that Renter has no right to contest any such infraction or enter any plea other than guilty or no contest unless VegasCampers LLC consent to such action, provided that the penalty for the infraction is only the payment of money and does not involve any other administrative, civil, or criminal penalty.
Renter agrees to indemnify and hold VegasCampers LLC and any other agent VegasCampers LLC authorizes harmless for any such tickets, citations, fines, penalties, interest and administrative fees.
7. Departure Policy . VegasCampers, LLC shall ensure that the Rental Renter is picking up is clean on the interior and exterior and is in a safe and roadworthy condition. If it is not, or if any of its components are not working as expected at any point in Renter’s trip, the Renter must notify VegasCampers LLC immediately by contacting Customer Support at 877-723-7232. Renter should submit photos or videos of any visible defects. Failure to do so may result in a denial of a reimbursement or dispute request following completion of the booking.
VegasCampers, LLC agrees that they will take photos prior to Renter's departure of the exterior and interior.
8. Hauling and Delivery . Renter’s liability for damages relating to delivered Rentals begins when Renter takes possession of the keys and ends when the Rental is returned to the VegasCampers, LLC or their designated delivery driver. Any damage that occurs during the delivery or return of the Rental is the responsibility of VegasCampers, LLC up to the amount of the deductible. All delivery drivers of insured vehicles must be approved via the VegasCampers LLC verification check or must have provided additional proof of insurance coverage through a reputable third party insurer.
9. Return Policy. Renter agrees to return or leave the rental unit no later than the checkout time indicated on the Booking Confirmation or such other time as mutually agreed to by VegasCampers, LLC. If Renter cannot drop Rental off on the scheduled date of return, Renter must extend the rental solely on the VegasCampers LLC platform with VegasCampers, LLC's permission. Renter agrees that Renter no longer has permission to stay in the Rental in the event that the unit is not vacated or returned by the return date, and VegasCampers, LLC is entitled to make Renter vacate the Rental and return all property and keys in a manner consistent with local, state, and federal law. In addition, Renter agrees that their credit card on file will be charged a one-time $30.00 administrative fee plus the hourly rental rate based on a prorated daily rental rate for the rental unit for each hour the Rental is late. Renter agrees that their credit card on file will be charged a $100.00 administrative fee plus the full daily rate for every eight (8) hours the Rental is late in the event that the Owner must cancel another confirmed and paid for VegasCampers LLC booking due to the late return. The Rental must be returned in the same condition as it was at the time of pickup (clean on the interior and exterior and in full working order). Dealer and Renter should take photos of the unit at the time of return. Any variable charges may be assessed and charged against the security deposit.
VegasCampers, LLC agrees that they will take photos within 2 business days of return of the exterior and interior of the Rental
10. In the event of any loss or damage to the Rental, or any personal property or bodily injury claim that occurs during the Rental Period due to any cause regardless of fault, including, but not limited to, collision, rollover, theft, vandalism, seizure, fire, flood, wind, hail or other acts of nature or God, Renter is responsible and is required to pay up to the deductible outlined in the protection package of their choice. In the event Renter has violated this Agreement or VegasCampers LLC’s Terms of Service or Policies, Renter will be held responsible for the full amount of the claim including any insurance deductible.
When accepting the Rental, Renter and VegasCampers, LLC, or authorized representative of Owner, will complete and sign the Departure Form for the Rental, noting in writing and/or time stamped photos, digitally or electronically, any and all defects or damage to the Rental prior to Renter’s acceptance of same.
Both Parties may also use the Departure and Return forms to supplement the photos, but understand this is not a qualified substitute for the photo requirements. Departure and Return forms cannot be altered after signing without the express written consent and signing by both Parties. Any alterations made without the express consent of Renter or Owner may result in any claims being denied. VegasCampers LLC and Owner are not responsible for personal property left in the Rental. All damage to the Rental noted in the executed Return Form which is not listed in the executed Departure Form shall be the sole responsibility of Renter. Renter shall reimburse the Owner for the cost of the repair if VegasCampers LLC deems Renter is responsible for the damage.
To the extent that the security deposit paid to VegasCampers, LLC is insufficient to cover the damages incurred by Renter, Renter will pay Owner the difference via the qualified insurance policy or out of pocket if such damage is not covered under the insurance policy. Renter must report all accidents or incidents of theft or vandalism to the police as soon as discovered and to the Owner via VegasCampers LLC message, and provide a copy of the police report to Owner and VegasCampers LLC. Renter must report all accidents involving the Rental to Owner within 24 hours of the occurrence and provide a copy of the accident report to the Owner. In the event of vandalism or if damage occurred as a result of vandalism or a hit and run, no insurance claim can be processed without a police report. Owner must report all accidents involving the Rental to VegasCampers LLC within 48 hours of return of the Rental and provide supporting documentation such as photos, video, police report or statements. How do I file a claim?
Some Rentals are equipped with awnings. Awning usage may be restricted by VegasCampers, LLC. If Owner does not provide express consent to use the awning during the Rental Period, and the awning is damaged during the Rental Period or causes damage to a third party, Renter will be wholly responsible for the full cost of repair and such damages. In the event that the Dealer authorizes the use of the awning during the rental period, the fabric of the awning must be kept in the possession of the Renter and returned to the Dealer in order for damages to be covered by the purchased protection package.
If the Rental is returned to VegasCampers, LLC outside of regular business hours, Renter shall remain responsible for any damage or theft of the Rental occurring prior to Dealer’s acceptance of the return of the Rental during regular business hours, up to a limit of 48 hours. If Renter provides photos of the RV at the time of dropoff that clearly indicate no damage sustained, VegasCampers LLC will make a determination as to the validity of any subsequent claims.
11. Indemnification and Waiver by Renter. Renter shall forever defend, indemnify, and hold VegasCampers LLC and Owner (including but not limited to the titled owner), and their officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, owners, and parent companies, harmless from all losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, claims, demands, awards, costs, attorney fees, and other expenses incurred by them in any manner from this rental transaction or from the use during the Rental Period by Renter or any person, including claims of, or liabilities to, third parties or resulting from latent or other defects whether or not discoverable by Renter or Owner. This indemnity shall continue in effect at all times despite the return of the Rental before or after expiration of the contract terms whether by formal request from Dealer or otherwise. It is agreed and understood that Owner or VegasCampers LLC has the right to control the defense of any such claim.
RENTER WAIVES AND RELEASES VegasCampers LLC AND OWNER FOR ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR REVENUES OR COSTS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE RENTAL REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY UNDER WHICH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OWNER OR VegasCampers LLC HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LIABILITY, LOSS OR DAMAGE.
12. Owner’s Limitation of Liability. THE RENTER AGREES, ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF/HERSELF AND ANY PASSENGERS OR USERS OF THE RENTAL, THAT THEIR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OF DAMAGE OR LOSS RELATED TO USE OF THE RENTAL SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL RENT PAID OR PAYABLE BY RENTER TO OWNER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
13. Indemnification and Waiver by Owner. Owner shall forever defend, indemnify, and hold VegasCampers LLC, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, owners, contractors, and parent companies, harmless from all losses, liabilities, damages, injuries, claims, demands, awards, costs, attorney fees, and other expenses incurred by them in any manner from this rental transaction or from the use of the Rental by Renter or any person, including claims of, or liabilities to, third parties. OWNER WAIVES AND RELEASES VegasCampers LLC AND RENTER FOR ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, THE RENTAL OR BOOKING.
14. VegasCampers LLC’s Limitation of Liability. RENTER AND OWNER AGREE THAT VegasCampers LLC’S AGGREGATE TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER ANY THEORY WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH ANY RENTAL OR BOOKING SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL SERVICE FEES EARNED AND RECEIVED BY VegasCampers LLC FOR SUCH BOOKING. IN NO EVENT SHALL VegasCampers LLC, ITS OWNERS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. IN ADDITION, VegasCampers LLC IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, DATA LOSS, FRAUD LOSSES, LOSSES OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOSSES DUE TO CRIMINAL CONDUCT BY OWNER, RENTER, PASSENGERS OR THIRD PARTIES, LOSSES IN CONNECTION WITH CHARGEBACKS, PAYMENT PROCESSOR DISPUTES, LOSSES DUE TO THE CONDUCT OF PAYMENT PROCESSORS, LOSSES DUE TO FALSE FRAUD SCREENING OR IN ANY OTHER WAY IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THE RENTAL OR BOOKING, RENTER OR OWNER’S USE OF THE VegasCampers LLC TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM OR IDENTITY VERIFICATION SERVICES, FAILURES OF THE INTERNET, SYSTEMS, COMPUTER FAILURES, AND TAXES OR DUTIES, WHETHER THE DAMAGE CLAIMS ARE BASED IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY AT LAW OR EQUITY.
15. Property in the Rental. VegasCampers LLC and Owner are not responsible for loss of, theft, or damage to any property in or on the Rental, in any service vehicle, such as a transit van or bus, on VegasCampers LLC’s or Owner’s premises, or received or handled by them, regardless of who is at fault. Renter will be responsible to VegasCampers LLC and Owner for claims by others for loss or damage caused by renter’s property.
16. Rental Fees and Charges . By entering into a confirmed booking, Renter acknowledges that he/she has been given an opportunity to read the terms of this Agreement and terms of the Services before being asked to take possession of the Rental. Additionally, Renter expressly authorizes VegasCampers LLC to process a charge to the credit card(s) listed on file for all rental and claim related charges due under this Agreement or VegasCampers LLC’s Terms of Service and Policies. All rental fees and other charges must be paid prior to the Rental pickup, including security deposits. Failure to pay all rental fees and other charges, including security deposit, may result in the cancellation of the Rental and forfeiture of Rental fees.
17. Security Deposit & Authorization . A security deposit from Renter is required two days prior to pick up and will be refunded when all costs are paid pursuant to the terms of this Agreement and the VegasCampers LLC Terms of Service. The amount of the security deposit is stated in the booking confirmation. Owner may use Renter’s security deposit to pay any amounts owed under this Agreement. If the amount of the security deposit is insufficient to satisfy all amounts due, Renter agrees to pay all charges in excess, either by use of the credit card provided or some other agreed upon means.
Minimum requirements for return of the security deposit include:
• At the time of return, Rental is cleaned to the same condition or better than when picked up;
• Fuel levels are equal to or above the level provided at the time of departure handoff;
• Holding tanks are properly emptied to or below the level at time of departure handoff;
• No damage sustained to the Rental (including interior damage);
• All variable charges including, but not limited to: mileage or generator overages, tolls, parking or other tickets are paid in full.At the time of rental, a charge will be authorized by Renter to cover any amounts payable pursuant to this Agreement and the Terms of Service, and by accepting the Rental Renter understands and expressly consents to use of the charge card for such purposes.
Owner has up to 48 hours from the return of the unit to inspect the unit for damages and notify VegasCampers LLC by filing a claim, as well as contact Renter via email or dashboard message. The security deposit will be returned automatically within 7 days if there are no damages to the Rental or ancillary overages or fees due. Notwithstanding the foregoing, as described herein, certain charges (e.g., tickets, toll fees, etc.) will be charged to Renter at the date of discovery by Owner.
AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR THE VegasCampers LLC TERMS OF SERVICE AND POLICIES, ALL APPLICABLE CHARGES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE SECURITY DEPOSIT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Smoking: No smoking is allowed in the Rental unless expressly authorized by the Owner in the booking. Smoke odors in returned Rentals will result in additional fees set by Owner
• Interior Damage: Renter is fully responsible for any and all damage to the interior of the Rental, including but not limited to damage to appliances, cabinets, floors, and bathroom fixtures. Renter acknowledges he/she may purchase interior Damage Protection that covers them up to a limit of $1,500 for covered losses. For any damages not covered under the Damage Protection plan, or if the Damage Protection limit is not sufficient to cover the damages sustained, Owner will deduct the balance from the security deposit, and Renter agrees to pay any balance above the security deposit and/or Damage Protection coverage limit.
18. Maintenance. Owner is responsible for checking all fluid levels (e.g., oil and coolant), air tire pressure, lug nuts and wheels immediately prior to rental departure and must complete a safety inspection within 90 days prior to each booking. Should a breakdown or tire blowout occur due to lack of maintenance, wear and tear or manufacturer defect, Owner acknowledges their claim may be denied. VegasCampers LLC reserves the right to request inspection and maintenance records dated within 90 days of the start of the booking and performed by a certified mechanic. Owner acknowledges that a claim or dispute may be denied if there are missing or insufficient maintenance records.
19. Repairs and Roadside Assistance . In the unlikely event of a breakdown or mechanical issue with the Rental during the Rental Period, VegasCampers LLC offers Roadside Assistance service with qualified bookings. If emergency repairs are required, repairs under $200 should be completed and paid for by Renter. Repairs over $200 must have prior authorization from the Owner. Renter must save and submit all repair receipts for review when the Rental is returned. Reimbursement will depend on the type of repair and its cause.
Roadside assistance is currently included in eligible bookings with a purchased VegasCampers LLC Protection Package. If the Protection Package purchased does not include roadside assistance services, Renter may apply and pre-pay for roadside assistance through VegasCampers LLC. Roadside assistance services are provided per the terms and restrictions issued by the roadside assistance provider.
20. Insurance & Costs . Renter is responsible for all damages or losses caused to themselves, their property, the Rental, and/or third parties if VegasCampers LLC deems Renter responsible. Renter must be approved for insurance for the Rental through VegasCampers LLC or must provide Owner with an insurance binder indicating Renter has motor vehicle liability that satisfies each state’s legal minimum requirement, collision and comprehensive insurance covering the Renter, the Owner, and/or third parties for the Rental being driven or towed. Renter is solely responsible for any and all parking tickets, citations, toll charges and other charges issued during Renter’s possession of the Rental. Renter acknowledges that any insurance outside of the VegasCampers LLC Protection Packages is primary over the coverage provided in the package. Except where required by law to be primary or excess, any protection provided through VegasCampers LLC shall be secondary to, and not in excess of, any applicable insurance available to Renter, or any other driver, from any other source, whether primary, excess, secondary or contingent in any way.
21. Disputes . The parties agree that all disputes or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Renter’s use of the Rental (whether based in contract, tort, statute, or any other legal theory) will be governed by the arbitration and dispute resolution procedures described in VegasCampers LLC Terms and Conditions . The Parties further agree that such arbitrations shall be conducted in the County where the Owner has its primary residence or place of business nearest to where the Rental was picked up. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Owner’s principal place of business or primary residence. Renter agrees that in the event Owner prevails in a suit to enforce this Agreement, Owner shall be entitled to recover all its costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in that action.
22. Cooperation . The Parties agree to cooperate and coordinate with VegasCampers LLC and each other generally and to take any actions VegasCampers LLC reasonably requests in connection with (i) this Rental Agreement, (ii) the pickup, use and return of the Rental, and (iii) any disputes, actions, proceedings, suits, and investigations related to the Rental or Renter’s use of the Rental, including without limitation, execution and delivery of any documents VegasCampers LLC reasonably requests, giving testimony under oath, and taking any other actions VegasCampers LLC reasonably requests related to this Rental Agreement or the Rental or the rental transaction.
Unless prohibited by law, Renter releases Dealer and VegasCampers LLC from any liability for consequential, special, and/or punitive damages in connection with the Rental. Renter shall hold harmless other client owners, Dealer, VegasCampers LLC and its authorized agents and employees from and against any and all loss, bodily injury, damages, and expenses, including legal expenses, of any kind arising from the Rental during Renter’s possession extending to such time the Rental is completed and cleared by Dealer, including without limitations, latent and other defects whether or not discoverable by Renter or Dealer. This indemnity shall continue in effect at all times despite the return of the Rental before or after expiration of the contract terms whether by formal request from Dealer or otherwise. It is agreed and understood that Dealer may control the defense of any such claim.
23. Burning Man. Renters are expressly disallowed from driving the vehicle to or near 'Burning Man.' Renters in violation of this clause will lose their entire security deposit AND are subject to a $2500 cleaning fee in order to remove the corrosive and alkaline 'playa dust' from their rental. Any repair costs required are the renter's sole responsibility and are in addition to the cleaning fee and lost security deposit.
If you were referred to VegasCampers LLC through the website located at www.recreation.gov, you hereby acknowledge and agree that such referral was provided for your convenience only, and that neither the United States federal Government (including any agency, instrumentality, employee or contractor thereof) nor any third party engaged in the design, development, operation or support of such website (including any employee or contractor thereof): (i) are a party to any transaction between you and VegasCampers LLC; (ii) have any right, ability or obligation to control any aspect of VegasCampers LLC’s business operations, including the provision of products or services to you; and (iii) shall have any liability or obligation of any kind to you or any third party with respect to any loss, damage, injury, liability or expense that may be incurred in connection with any actual or prospective transaction or other interaction you may have with VegasCampers LLC.
This Agreement does not create any type of partnership between Renter and Dealer or Rental Owner. This Agreement may not be cancelled or modified except in writing signed by all parties.
RENTER FURTHER HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND FOREVER HOLD HARMLESS DEALER AND RENTAL OWNER FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER WHATSOEVER, AND BY WHOMEVER ASSERTED, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY GROWING OUT OF THE OPERATION OR USE OF THE RENTAL UNDER THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREES, IN SUCH EVENT, TO PROVIDE A DEFENSE THEREFORE AS CHOSEN AND DIRECTED BY DEALER AND TO PAY ANY EXPENSES IN THE DEFENSE OF ANY SUCH CLAIM OR LAWSUIT THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS OF NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF DEALER ANO/OR THE RENTAL OWNER.
RENTER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT AS PART OF THE CONSIDERATION OF DEALER RENTING THE VEHICLE TO RENTER, RENTER DOES HEREBY ASSIGN TO DEALER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION JUDGMENT OR SETTLEMENT AS THE RENTER MAY HAVE AGAINST ANY PERSON, FIRM OR CORPORATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEALER AND/OR THE RENTAL OWNER, TO SECURE SATISFACTION AND DISCHARGE OF ANY JUDGMENT OVER AND AGAINST DEALER AND/OR THE RENTAL OWNER FOR ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND/OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND/OR CLAIMS FOR INDEMNITY AND/OR CONTRIBUTION, STATUTORY, CONTRACTUAL OR OTHERWISE.
Contacting VegasCampers LLC
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact VegasCampers LLC Support.
Copyright © Company Name. All Rights Reserved.